Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Book Links

book read

 

Book Blogs

 

Free E-books

 

Southern Links

  • ARTS & STARS - Authors 'Round the South, (ARTS) and the Southern Traveling Authors Registration Service (STARS) -- the site to find your favorite writers at your favorite bookstores.
  • Georgia Authors (Georgia Center for the Book website)
  • Southern Literary Review - celebrates southern authors and their contributions to American literature.
  • Southern Literary Trail - a unique three-state organization that celebrates the writers of classic Southern literature

3 comments:

  1. I read as much as possible, don't keep a list, but guess I should. I go with whatever new books come into the library, and also buy them at our local Costco. Will try to start a list, and keep tract of my new reads. Greatma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge reader-love obscure books that no one else reads-I enjoy travel essays, the popular mystery writers,Maeve Binchey books(her latest is great) Jodi Picoult,Ann River Siddens, Dorthea Benton Frank, Miss Read books, etc. I think I really like Southern writer-when is Pat Conroy coming out with a new one? New to blogging-love to hear from others. ME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!