Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introducing Monday Reviews

Monday Reviews 

I am going to try out a new weekly event called Monday Reviews …. 

I thought this would give us all a chance to discover new books… and other bloggers who enjoy reading books……

If there is an interest, I will repeat this post every Monday……

If YOU have read and reviewed a book on YOUR blog recently and would like to share…. please leave a comment and include the following:

  • Title and Author of book
  • Link (Please post the direct link to your review post and not general blog address)

I will create a manual list and add it to this post and try to update it regularly. ~ Susan

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S REVIEWS:

  1. Sweet Dreams at the Goodnight Motel by Curtiss Ann Matlock (Review by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer Reads)
  2. Mermaids in the Basement by Michael Lee West (Review by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer Reads)
  3. I'm So Happy For You by Lucinda Rosenfeld (Review by Elizabeth at Thoughts  from an Evil Overlord)
  4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer (Review by Elizabeth at Thoughts  from an Evil Overlord)
  5. 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch (Review by Nicole at Momtrends)
  6. adding links manually…..
  7. You are next!

 

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the great idea- i love reading and will follow your postings!!! Hooray for books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch reviewed by Nicole at Momtrends:

    http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-10-10-by-suzy-welch.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog thanks for sharing this kind of information. As I am bookworm(novel lover) this blog is quite helpful. Please keep on sharing such information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!