Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spring Reading Challenge 2009 - Results

Spring Challenge 2009 
  • Challenge: Spring Reading Challenge 2009
  • Start date: March 20, 2009
  • Finish date: June 20, 2009

    Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads

    Instructions:

    1. Write a post with the list of books you read for the Spring Reading Challenge on your blog. Did you have any favorites?  Were there any you thought you would like but didn’t?
    2. Please post the direct link to your Spring Reading Challenge 2009 post in Mr Linky. (so that other participants can visit and see what you read) Also, leave your link in the comments (in case we lose Mr Linky)

    I hope everyone enjoyed the challenge……. 

    I  will  post the Summer Reading Challenge 2009 on Friday, June 19, 2009…….. so get your list ready! The purpose of the challenge is for everyone to read and have fun!

    Spring Reading Challenge participants:

  • 1. Susan
    2. jain
    3. Carrie at Being Domestic
    4. Shirley
    5. Joy

    This site is using Mister Linky's Magical Widgets. Click here to display the links for this post.
    Blog Owner: You may upgrade to display more than one Linky at a time.

     

    Technorati Tags:

    5 comments:

    1. Leave your link in comment in case we lose Mr Linky (crossing fingers that we don't)

      Susan - A Southern Daydreamer Reads
      http://asoutherndaydreamerreads.blogspot.com/2009/06/spring-reading-challenge-my-results.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think I made my list a bit too general this time around. I read a bunch of Hardy Boy's books but didn't get the rest of the books read.... try again next time!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. this has been fun, i love always having books on my brain again, have you noticed when you read more you dream better?

      http://onceinabluemooniris.blogspot.com/2009/06/spring-reading-challenge-my-results.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Reading exercises our minds and so it helps us think better. I think those books are really great. I can tell that many people here are reading the book.

      ReplyDelete
    5. This was so exciting!!! But sorry I can’t accept the challenge. I don’t like to be one of the participants because for sure, I might loose the challenge. I’m not a good reader and I don’t read that much.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!